- Goals & Objectives
- Helping women get A Step Ahead
- A Step Ahead Foundation 2011-2012 Evaluation Tracking Report
- A Different Kind of Work - LARC
- Three Tips for Moms-To-Be
- Lifting Health Through Collaboration
- Women Recognized At A Step Ahead Scholarship Program
- Abortions Decline by Nearly 37 Percent in Shelby County
- Are you a Step Ahead client? We want to hear from you!
- ASAF Tours Crosstown!
- Photos - Hocus Pocus
- Read About Abigail's Story
- Meet Theresa, an ASAF client!
- 2018 Annual Community Partner Lunch and Awards
- Introducing: GuyTalk!
- 2018 Scholarship Luncheon Photos
- Meet our New Executive Director, Nikki Gibbs
- A Step Ahead talks HIV Awareness on WREG News Channel 3 Live at 9
- Our Staff
- Board of Directors
- Join Our Team
- Participating Health Centers
- Not in Memphis?
Make Your Voice Heard.
The Youth Council aims to involve the voices of young leaders in the work of A Step Ahead Foundation. Youth Council members will become change makers within the city and state by helping the foundation through various forms of involvement. Teen leaders on the Youth Council will be involved in planning and leading community outreach events for teens throughout the city, contributing to the foundation’s social media promotion, and becoming a trained A Step Ahead volunteer. The Council will meet and communicate throughout the year to plan and work on its initiatives. Members of the A Step Ahead Youth Council will have the opportunity to be leaders and make a difference within the community.
Youth Council Parent Toolkit
The parent toolkit is a resource to help parents engage in productive conversations with their teens about preventing unplanned pregnancy and the importance of sexual health and building healthy relationships.
For references, resources, and additional information, download the full toolkit here.