- Goals & Objectives
- Our Staff
- Helping women get A Step Ahead
- A Step Ahead Foundation 2011-2012 Evaluation Tracking Report
- A Different Kind of Work - LARC
- Three Tips for Moms-To-Be
- Lifting Health Through Collaboration
- Women Recognized At A Step Ahead Scholarship Program
- Abortions Decline by Nearly 37 Percent in Shelby County
- Are you a Step Ahead client? We want to hear from you!
- ASAF Tours Crosstown!
- Photos - Hocus Pocus
- Read About Abigail's Story
- Meet Theresa, an ASAF client!
- 2018 Annual Community Partner Lunch and Awards
- Introducing: GuyTalk!
- Board of Directors
- Join Our Team
- Participating Health Centers
- Not in Memphis?
Interested in volunteering?
Volunteers are invaluable to the work we do at A Step Ahead Foundation. Volunteering can be one of the most fulfilling things you can do with your time. As well as making a real difference, you can build your skills, meet new friends and open your eyes to a whole new world. We hope you can join us in working towards reducing teen and unintended pregnancy in Shelby County.
- Health Fair Volunteers
- Event support (fundraising, outreach, awareness)
- Outreach Material Preparation
- Invitations and Holiday Cards
- Community Events
- ...And many more!
For more information and to volunteer, please contact Constance Lewis, Volunteer Coordinator at constance [at] astepaheadfoundation [dot] org.