- Goals & Objectives
- Helping women get A Step Ahead
- A Step Ahead Foundation 2011-2012 Evaluation Tracking Report
- A Different Kind of Work - LARC
- Three Tips for Moms-To-Be
- Lifting Health Through Collaboration
- Women Recognized At A Step Ahead Scholarship Program
- Abortions Decline by Nearly 37 Percent in Shelby County
- Are you a Step Ahead client? We want to hear from you!
- ASAF Tours Crosstown!
- Photos - Hocus Pocus
- Read About Abigail's Story
- Meet Theresa, an ASAF client!
- 2018 Annual Community Partner Lunch and Awards
- Introducing: GuyTalk!
- 2018 Scholarship Luncheon Photos
- Meet our New Executive Director, Nikki Gibbs
- A Step Ahead talks HIV Awareness on WREG News Channel 3 Live at 9
- Our Staff
- Board of Directors
- Join Our Team
- Participating Health Centers
- Not in Memphis?
We are looking for people who share our understanding and are dedicated to our mission. If you are seeking fulfilling, challenging and rewarding employment, take a closer look at what the A Step Ahead Foundation has to offer.
If there are no current availabilities, consider volunteering with us to stay up to date about openings.
For internship availabilities, email Belinda Simpson at Belinda [at] astepaheadfoundation [dot] org for more information.
Current Available Positions
The volunteer coordinator will have primary responsibility to recruit, train, and manage volunteers who support A Step Ahead Foundation. Assistance with planning and implementation of in-house and external events will also be required.
Guy Talk Program Coordinator
The Guy Talk Program Coordinator is responsible for administering and delivering the Guy Talk program in Shelby County. Guy Talk is a structured educational and social program for young men between the ages of 11 - 18. The Program Coordinator is responsible for using existing program curricula to carryout Guy Talk, and for updating and developing new curricula as necessary. The coordinator is responsible for maintaining records to track program progress and accomplishments, and ensuring that timelines and deliverables are being met. He should have a broad knowledge of sexual health in adolescents, specifically as it relates to young men and the communities of Memphis. He should genuinely enjoy working with youth while providing them with a positive role model.