- Goals & Objectives
- Helping women get A Step Ahead
- A Step Ahead Foundation 2011-2012 Evaluation Tracking Report
- A Different Kind of Work - LARC
- Three Tips for Moms-To-Be
- Lifting Health Through Collaboration
- Women Recognized At A Step Ahead Scholarship Program
- Abortions Decline by Nearly 37 Percent in Shelby County
- "Celebration" by Jimpsie Ayres
- Are you a Step Ahead client? We want to hear from you!
- ASAF Tours Crosstown!
- Photos - Hocus Pocus
- Read About Abigail's Story
- Our Staff
- Board of Directors
- Participating Health Centers
- Our Locations
Make Your Voice Heard.
The Youth Council aims to involve the voices of young leaders in the work of A Step Ahead Foundation. We believe that the voice of teens is essential to the effectiveness of our work. Youth Council members will become change makers within the city and state by helping the foundation through various forms of involvement. Teen leaders on the Youth Council will be involved in planning and leading community outreach events for teens throughout the city, contributing to the foundation’s social media promotion, becoming an A Step Ahead partner in prevention, and advocating for policy that supports long acting reversible contraception. The Council will meet and communicate throughout the year to plan and work on its initiatives. Members of the A Step Ahead Youth Council will have the opportunity to be leaders and make a difference within the community.