- Goals & Objectives
- Helping women get A Step Ahead
- A Step Ahead Foundation 2011-2012 Evaluation Tracking Report
- A Different Kind of Work - LARC
- Three Tips for Moms-To-Be
- Lifting Health Through Collaboration
- Women Recognized At A Step Ahead Scholarship Program
- Abortions Decline by Nearly 37 Percent in Shelby County
- "Celebration" by Jimpsie Ayres
- Are you a Step Ahead client? We want to hear from you!
- ASAF Tours Crosstown!
- Our Staff
- Board of Directors
- Participating Clinics
Your Support Matters. Donate Today.
With your help, A Step Ahead Foundation is lowering the teen and unintended pregnancy rates in Shelby County. Every day you make it possible for us to be out in the community sharing the importance of having a life plan and how to access highly-effective methods of birth control for free.
The stats are impressive. 33.5% - That is the decrease in teen pregnancy rates in Shelby County during A Step Ahead Foundation’s first 4 years of operations. 36.7% - That's how much abortion rates in Shelby County have fallen in the same time period.
We've fought hard for this success, but we can't do it without our most important asset: YOU
Your contribution to A Step Ahead Foundation will not only change the lives of individual women and families, but also strengthen our community as a whole. Can you step up to help women get a step ahead?
Note: For honorariums and memorials, you will have an opportunity to let us know with your payment, so we can follow up. Simply click the "Honorarium or Memorial Recipient" button after you choose your payment method, and enter the appropriate name(s) and address(es).