- Goals & Objectives
- Helping women get A Step Ahead
- A Step Ahead Foundation 2011-2012 Evaluation Tracking Report
- A Different Kind of Work - LARC
- Three Tips for Moms-To-Be
- Lifting Health Through Collaboration
- Women Recognized At A Step Ahead Scholarship Program
- Abortions Decline by Nearly 37 Percent in Shelby County
- Are you a Step Ahead client? We want to hear from you!
- ASAF Tours Crosstown!
- Photos - Hocus Pocus
- Read About Abigail's Story
- Meet Theresa, an ASAF client!
- 2018 Annual Community Partner Lunch and Awards
- Our Staff
- Board of Directors
- Participating Health Centers
- Our Locations
This event is for community members to learn about A Step Ahead Foundation and our scholarship program. We help women get a step ahead in life by providing effective, long-lasting birth control that they can depend on while they pursue education, career and relationship goals. The result is healthier mothers and babies, less poverty and happier families.
A special Q & A on the Step Ahead Scholarship will be included the presentation. A Step Ahead Foundation, in association with Girls, Inc. and BankTennessee, offer $200k annually in tuition assistance to women in Shelby County.
Light refreshments will be provided.