- Goals & Objectives
- Helping women get A Step Ahead
- A Step Ahead Foundation 2011-2012 Evaluation Tracking Report
- A Different Kind of Work - LARC
- Three Tips for Moms-To-Be
- Lifting Health Through Collaboration
- Women Recognized At A Step Ahead Scholarship Program
- Abortions Decline by Nearly 37 Percent in Shelby County
- Are you a Step Ahead client? We want to hear from you!
- ASAF Tours Crosstown!
- Photos - Hocus Pocus
- Read About Abigail's Story
- Meet Theresa, an ASAF client!
- 2018 Annual Community Partner Lunch and Awards
- Our Staff
- Board of Directors
- Participating Health Centers
- Our Locations
Are you a Shelby County teen looking to get involved, give back, and meet new people? Join us to meet our current Youth Council and find out how YOU can join! There will be food, fun, giveaways, and more. Bring a friend (or two!)! The council is open to ANY Shelby County teenager in high school or their freshman year of college.
A Step Ahead Foundation's Youth Council strives to involve the voices of young leaders in the work of A Step Ahead and provide meaningful volunteer opportunities to teenagers in Shelby County. For more information on the awesome benefits of joining the youth council, visitwww.astepaheadfoundation.org or email kellie [at] astepaheadfoundation [dot] org