- Goals & Objectives
- Helping women get A Step Ahead
- A Step Ahead Foundation 2011-2012 Evaluation Tracking Report
- A Different Kind of Work - LARC
- Three Tips for Moms-To-Be
- Lifting Health Through Collaboration
- Women Recognized At A Step Ahead Scholarship Program
- Abortions Decline by Nearly 37 Percent in Shelby County
- "Celebration" by Jimpsie Ayres
- Are you a Step Ahead client? We want to hear from you!
- ASAF Tours Crosstown!
- Our Staff
- Board of Directors
- Participating Clinics
OVARYACTION - Music Now, Babies Later
7pm - 12am
Hi-Tone - 412 N Cleveland St, Memphis, TN 38104
A Step Ahead Returns with the 2nd iteration of it's Summer concert - OVARYACTION. Come enjoy great local music, giveaways, and an ovary illustration competition!
Evan Farris and Friends
$5 suggested donation. 18+
Outreach Volunteer Training
10am - 11:30am
ASAF Office - 1350 Concourse Ave Crosstown, Suite 451
Our volunteer training includes detailed information and outreach coaching that enables volunteers to work at health fairs and other community events on behalf of A Step Ahead Foundation.
The most effective contact we have with potential clients is one-on-one; volunteers allow us to be in more places and connect with more people. The dedication of outreach volunteers is invaluable to our mission!
Come, enjoy breakfast, and learn how you can help women get a step ahead in life.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com.