- Goals & Objectives
- Helping women get A Step Ahead
- A Step Ahead Foundation 2011-2012 Evaluation Tracking Report
- A Different Kind of Work - LARC
- Three Tips for Moms-To-Be
- Lifting Health Through Collaboration
- Women Recognized At A Step Ahead Scholarship Program
- Abortions Decline by Nearly 37 Percent in Shelby County
- "Celebration" by Jimpsie Ayres
- Are you a Step Ahead client? We want to hear from you!
- ASAF Tours Crosstown!
- Our Staff
- Board of Directors
- Participating Clinics
- Our Locations
If you are an organization in Shelby County that offers services to women and children, train your staff with Partners in Prevention. At this 90-minute training session, participants will learn about the LARC methods in order to combat unintended teen pregnancies.
- Deepen understanding of teen and unintended pregnancy in our communty.
- Increase awareness of LARC methods and how they can help women get a step ahead.
- Equip trainees with conversation starters to help them address teen and unintended pregnancy.