- Goals & Objectives
- Helping women get A Step Ahead
- A Step Ahead Foundation 2011-2012 Evaluation Tracking Report
- A Different Kind of Work - LARC
- Three Tips for Moms-To-Be
- Lifting Health Through Collaboration
- Women Recognized At A Step Ahead Scholarship Program
- Abortions Decline by Nearly 37 Percent in Shelby County
- Are you a Step Ahead client? We want to hear from you!
- ASAF Tours Crosstown!
- Photos - Hocus Pocus
- Read About Abigail's Story
- Meet Theresa, an ASAF client!
- 2018 Annual Community Partner Lunch and Awards
- Introducing: GuyTalk!
- 2018 Scholarship Luncheon Photos
- Meet our New Executive Director, Nikki Gibbs
- A Step Ahead talks HIV Awareness on WREG News Channel 3 Live at 9
- Our Staff
- Board of Directors
- Job Opportunities
- Participating Health Centers
- Not in Memphis?
We know that to make maximum impact on the lives of Memphians, collaboration is key! If you are an organization in Shelby County that offers services to women and children, train your staff on how to use our services as resources for your clients through our popular Partners in Prevention program. At this 90-minute training session, participants will learn about the LARC methods in order to combat unintended teen pregnancies, and communication tips on how to appropriately have those conversations with clients.
- Deepen understanding of teen and unintended pregnancy in our community.
- Increase awareness of LARC methods and how they can help women get a step ahead.
- Equip trainees with conversation starters to help them address teen and unintended pregnancy.
Interested in Scheduling an Training?
Email Melissa Muhammed at melissa [at] astepaheadfoundation [dot] org