- Goals & Objectives
- Helping women get A Step Ahead
- A Step Ahead Foundation 2011-2012 Evaluation Tracking Report
- A Different Kind of Work - LARC
- Three Tips for Moms-To-Be
- Lifting Health Through Collaboration
- Women Recognized At A Step Ahead Scholarship Program
- Abortions Decline by Nearly 37 Percent in Shelby County
- Are you a Step Ahead client? We want to hear from you!
- ASAF Tours Crosstown!
- Photos - Hocus Pocus
- Read About Abigail's Story
- Meet Theresa, an ASAF client!
- 2018 Annual Community Partner Lunch and Awards
- Introducing: GuyTalk!
- 2018 Scholarship Luncheon Photos
- Meet our New Executive Director, Nikki Gibbs
- Our Staff
- Board of Directors
- Job Opportunities
- Participating Health Centers
- Not in Memphis?
Access Free Resources On Pregnancy Prevention Designed To Help Students Plan Their Families And Achieve Academic Success.
View Our Webinar
Overview: Why Preventing Pregnancy on Campus is Important
Research and Resources on Past Success
Flyers, Pamphlets, and Other Resources for Students
- List of Health Departments by County and Contact Information (Excel Document)
- Online Birth Control Method Comparison Tool (Online Tool)
- Where can I get Birth Control? (Online Tool)
- Order Flyers from Bedsider (Link)
- Menu of Birth Control Methods (Flyer/Word Document)
- The Cost of Pregnancy/Budget Planning (Worksheet)
- Detailed Flyer - IUDs and Implants (Flyer)
- Contraception (Flyer)
Other Successful Campus Interventions and Innovations
- Online Lessons for Students (Online Courses)
- State Policies to Educate College Students about Unplanned Pregnancy (PDF)