- Goals & Objectives
- Helping women get A Step Ahead
- A Step Ahead Foundation 2011-2012 Evaluation Tracking Report
- A Different Kind of Work - LARC
- Three Tips for Moms-To-Be
- Lifting Health Through Collaboration
- Women Recognized At A Step Ahead Scholarship Program
- Abortions Decline by Nearly 37 Percent in Shelby County
- "Celebration" by Jimpsie Ayres
- Are you a Step Ahead client? We want to hear from you!
- ASAF Tours Crosstown!
- Our Staff
- Board of Directors
- Participating Clinics
The early success of A Step Ahead Foundation in Shelby County quickly sparked the interest of other communities. In 2014, Rachel Schulson of Chattanooga approached our team about how she could replicate our model in East Tennessee. Since then we have worked with groups and individuals across the state to share our knowledge and organizational model.
A Step Ahead Foundation of West Tennessee; Executive Director, Margaret Taylor
A Step Ahead Foundation of Middle Tennessee; Executive Director, Jenny Matthews
A Step Ahead Foundation of Chattanooga; Executive Director, Rachel Schulson
A Step Ahead Foundation of East Tennessee; Executive Director, Wendi Mullins
For information on becoming an affiliate of A Step Ahead Foundation, email kellie [at] astepaheadfoundation [dot] org