- Goals & Objectives
- Helping women get A Step Ahead
- A Step Ahead Foundation 2011-2012 Evaluation Tracking Report
- A Different Kind of Work - LARC
- Three Tips for Moms-To-Be
- Lifting Health Through Collaboration
- Women Recognized At A Step Ahead Scholarship Program
- Abortions Decline by Nearly 37 Percent in Shelby County
- Are you a Step Ahead client? We want to hear from you!
- ASAF Tours Crosstown!
- Photos - Hocus Pocus
- Read About Abigail's Story
- Meet Theresa, an ASAF client!
- 2018 Annual Community Partner Lunch and Awards
- Introducing: GuyTalk!
- 2018 Scholarship Luncheon Photos
- Meet our New Executive Director, Nikki Gibbs
- Our Staff
- Board of Directors
- Job Opportunities
- Participating Health Centers
- Not in Memphis?
Meet Theresa! After she and her husband got married earlier this year, they decided to wait a year before having children. Theresa was working a temp job and did not have access to insurance to pay for the birth control she needed. Luckily, a coworker heard about A Step Ahead Foundation through a commercial and told Theresa.
After scheduling an appointment and talking with the doctor, Theresa decided on the Nexplanon--birth control that goes in the arm and can be removed at any time when she is ready to have a child. A Step Ahead Foundation paid for Theresa’s birth control, and will pay for it to be removed when she’s ready to grow her family. We love being able to help Theresa plan for her family’s future!