- Goals & Objectives
- Helping women get A Step Ahead
- A Step Ahead Foundation 2011-2012 Evaluation Tracking Report
- A Different Kind of Work - LARC
- Three Tips for Moms-To-Be
- Lifting Health Through Collaboration
- Women Recognized At A Step Ahead Scholarship Program
- Abortions Decline by Nearly 37 Percent in Shelby County
- Are you a Step Ahead client? We want to hear from you!
- ASAF Tours Crosstown!
- Photos - Hocus Pocus
- Read About Abigail's Story
- Meet Theresa, an ASAF client!
- 2018 Annual Community Partner Lunch and Awards
- Introducing: GuyTalk!
- 2018 Scholarship Luncheon Photos
- Meet our New Executive Director, Nikki Gibbs
- Our Staff
- Board of Directors
- Job Opportunities
- Participating Health Centers
- Not in Memphis?
Outreach Volunteer Training
Our volunteer training includes detailed information and outreach coaching that enables volunteers to work at health fairs and other community events on behalf of A Step Ahead Foundation.
The most effective contact we have with potential clients is one-on-one; volunteers allow us to be in more places and connect with more people. The dedication of volunteers is invaluable to our mission!
Come learn how you can help women get a step ahead in life.
If you have any questions, please email shira [at] astepaheadfoundation [dot] org.